The former Kapitol Cinema

Historical Buildings

Contact us

This building was built in 1929. Before the Second World War, the cinema ‟Kapitol” made its home here. After the war, several organisations and a meat shop took its place. From 1993 to 2003, the building hosted an exhibition in memory of the pilots Steponas Darius and Stasys Girėnas.

Author of photograph G. Bernatavičius 

Reviews

To comment on