in 1894 during the construction of the section from the Poteronii railway station to the unloading area, a culvert was built over the Skernė stream. The 20.70 m long and 4.27 m wide wing-type culvert is made of hewn stone blocks. The portals and walls are made of rectangular hewn stones, and the vault of the semicircular arch is made of yellow clay bricks. The height of the culvert to the top of the vault is 5.32 m.
Included in the Register of Immovable Cultural Values.
GPS: 54.363281, 24.136403 (WSG)
The author of the photos is G. Bernatavičius