Two pillars of the remnants of the railway overpass have survived. The Simno road bridge - the viaduct was intended for carriage traffic over the railway, arriving by road to Alytus from the west (Seiriju or Santaika). A curved embankment was installed for driving off the viaduct and poured while the railway was being built in 1898. Since the train connection between Alytus and Kaunas was not intensive in the interwar period, it is likely that during the Second World War, the overlay of the Simnos highway overpass was dismantled.
Included in the Register of Immovable Cultural Values.
GPS: 54.394276, 24.035593 (WSG)
The author of the photos is G. Bernatavičius